SIKAFLEX®-AT SERIES SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES – RELIABLE PERFORMANCE ACROSS A BROAD RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Sikaflex®-AT series includes solutions for seam sealing, spray and brushable seam applications, as well as for bonding small parts on to the vehicle. These products are one-component PUR hybrids which have been formulated to meet the specific requirements of the car body repair process.
Backed by more than 2000 over-painting and paint adhesion tests, Sikaflex®-AT products work well with modern over-paint systems. They can be applied wet-on-wet, or after a longer period, regardless of the climatic conditions.
The Sikaflex®-AT series for seam sealing provides an aging-resistant and permanently elastic seal, with good adhesion to all of the most-commonly used materials, including metal primers, paint coatings, metals, painted plastics and plastics.
MAIN MATERIAL PROPERTIES
- Over paintable with water-based paint systems
- Short cut-off string, fast curing and good non-sag properties
- Permanently elastic and aging resistant
- Restores the original factory finish in corrosion repair
- Applied as bead for seam sealing
- Spray and brushable elastic sealant for seam sealing and lap joints
- Structural joints that are subject to dynamic stresses
- Primerless adhesion to all of the substrates commonly used in body shops
- Perfect surface with the high quality finish characteristics
- Easy, clean and problem free application
Henkel’s TEROSON® is the driving brand for bonding, sealing, coating, acoustic, stiffening and reinforcing solutions in OEM vehicle repair. TEROSON® has over 120 years of brand history and has achieved nearly one billion euro in 2018 global revenues. Using a wide range of technologies such as Acrylate, Bitumen, Epoxy, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA), Modified Silane Polymer, Polyamide, Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Rubber (butyls), Renewable Thermoset, Silicone, Unsaturated Polyester, and Wax; in the form of foams, foils, tapes, patches, extrusions, baffles, membranes, and pumbable/sprayable gels and liquids.